Skip to content

Small Snafu

November 23, 2008

Well there’s been another snafu. We were hoping to do our walk through today, or tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, the sellers haven’t fixed the fireplace yet, so no walk-through until tomorrow at 4pm. This means we probably won’t be able to have our final walk through prior to signing the loan documents. We’ve decided to sign them anyway because fixing the fireplace is a $150 fix, and having to foot the extra interest of closing in early Dec is a hell of a lot more than that.

So the plan is still to sign the loan documents tomorrow, fund on Tuesday and record on Wednesday. Still no word from the Realtor on when we can move in. We are hoping they can be out by December 1st.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: